Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
The Officers at the Scott Township Police Department would like to take this time to wish the families, friends, residence and visitors of Scott Township a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season. Here are a few tips to make your holiday season more enjoyable and safe.
- Please remember to slow down, the turkey will be warm and the cookies still fresh when you get to your holiday destination. So take it easy getting there and enjoy the ride, it’s not a race.
- Buckle up, because Santa is always watching, and not wearing a seat belt could land you on the “Naughty List”, and possibly a very expensive citation.
- The holidays are a great time to take a break from the digital world, so stay off your phone when driving, that text message, snap chat, or Facebook update can wait until you’re NOT driving.
- Remember Santa Clause is working hard, but so is the Grinch. So please remember to lock your vehicles, do not leave valuables in your car (especially in plain view), and bring in any and all packages that may have been delivered.
- While you have visions of sugar plums dancing in your heads, our officers will to be out on patrol to deter that pesky old Grinch from snooping around. As always if you see something a little sinister going on don’t hesitate to call 911.
The Scott Township Police Department relies heavily on the assistance of the community for tips and information. If you see something don’t hesitate to say something. As so famously quoted from the big man himself, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.