Downtown Zone Permit Sales for July - December 2022
DOWNTOWN ZONE PARKING PERMITS
Valid July 01, 2022 – December 31, 2022
ALL PERMIT SALES WILL BE IN PERSON AT THE PARKING OFFICE IN TOWN HALL.
Where: Bloomsburg Parking Office, 1st Floor, Town Hall, 301 E 2nd Street, Bloomsburg PA.
In Person Hours: 730 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Thursday (Closed 12:30-1:00 Lunch) and Friday 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM.
- When: Current permit holders may purchase permits beginning July 5, 2022
(Must have old permit and the required information listed below)
- NEW permit holders may purchase permits beginning July 11, 2022
Downtown Residents must bring:
- Proof of residency – a signed full lease or current utility bill with permit holders name and address on it. Lease must have dates of lease and be signed by landlord.
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Photo ID
Downtown Employees must bring:
- Vehicle registration card
- Photo ID
- Completed application
- Permits Zones and Costs (6 months)
Zone B ($150) Lightstreet Road / North Street
Zone C ($210) Diner – Tri Lot
Zone D ($210) East Pine Ave Lot
Zone E ($210) Pine Ave Lot
Zone F ($150) Employee Lot
Zone G ($210) Library Lot
Zone H ($175) North Market Street (north of W Ridge Ave)
Zone I ($175) West Pine Ave Lot (behind Post Office)
Zone J ($150) Hoppe’s Lot