As the university on the hill, Bloomsburg University overlooks the Town of Bloomsburg and is situated a few hundred yards from the community's business district with Bloomsburg Hospital across the street from a cluster of residence halls.
- Lower campus is home to seven residence halls, a student services center, campus dining, instructional buildings, library and recreational and social facilities.
- Upper campus, about half-mile away, is connected by continuous shuttle service and features athletic facilities, three university-owned student apartment complexes, a dining and conference facility, and several maintenance buildings.
- Upper campus is also home to Huskies athletics, surrounded by the Nelson Field House, Danny Hale Field at Redman Stadium and fields for soccer, lacrosse and field hockey, baseball and softball and a new tennis center.
- Located in Columbia County, about a mile south of Interstate 80
- Programs of study include sciences, education, liberal arts, and business
- Campus features 54 buildings across 366 acres
- Lower campus includes residence halls, academic buildings, student services, the library and administrative buildings
- Upper campus includes three student apartment complexes, athletic facilities and an outdoor adventure property featuring a 50-foot climbing wall and high ropes course